Making a financial contribution to the Music Therapy Trust is the simplest and most effective way you can help us fund more music therapy in Canada. We’ll help you imagine the possibilities. For example:
- $50 donation = Will be directed where it is most needed to make music therapy programs possible
- $150 donation = One group session for children with autism
- $1,100 donation = An eight-week program for high school students with learning disabilities
- $7,500 donation = One year of group music therapy for people with dementia in long-term care
Download our Corporate Sponsor Brochure – (PDF – 426KB)
Partnering with and supporting the Music Therapy Trust is a good idea and a good investment. You can support us through sponsorships or donations, depending on the right fit for you.
Call Christine at (416) 535-0200
or toll-free at 1-888-689-9545 to discuss the best way for your company to be a part of what we do.
Sponsor or support our fundraising efforts
Your company’s financial support can help the Music Therapy Trust in a number of ways. We are always looking for support of our fundraising programs including:
- March for Music Therapy: This will be our first national annual fundraising event, which will include plenty of music, a walk through cities across Canada and a party at the end.
- Save the Centre: We need your help to keep the Music Therapy Centre in Toronto open and offering affordable music therapy to those who need it. Who knows? With enough support, we might not only save our Toronto Centre, but open new centres in additional communities!
- Benefit concerts: Our supporters love enjoying music while raising funds for music therapy. Take part in our next benefit concert series.
Provide funding directly in support of music therapy projects
Our clients are incredibly diverse and likely close to your cause of choice! Music therapy supports children, youth, adults and seniors living with many challenges including physical disabilities, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and more. You can direct donations to any of the funds listed above or talk to us about supporting those music therapy initiatives that are most aligned with your philanthropic goals.